Last Updated: March 7, 2023
Ideal Living LLC and our affiliated entities (collectively, “Company”, “us”, or “we”) care about your privacy. As such we are providing this Privacfy Policy (“Policy”) to help you understand what data we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, and your rights with respect to this data. This Policy applies when you use our services through our Websites (“Websites”) linked to this Policy, as well as our mobile sites, mobile applications, or pages operated by us on social networking sites and other platforms (collectively, the “Services”).
By visiting the Website or using our Services, you consent to the collection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not visit our Website or use the Services.
Residents in California, Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia should refer to the body of this Privacy Notice as well as the “Jurisdiction-Specific Notices” section below for additional information that may be applicable to them.
I. What Information is Collected and How We Collect It.
When we use the term “personal data” or “personal information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, deidentified, or anonymous data (“Aggregated Data”) that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you that we have categorized as follows:
- Information You Provide. We collect information in several ways, such as when you:
- register for an account;
- make a purchase;
- communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- subscribe to marketing communications;
- interact with out official social media pages;
- participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- or use any of our Services
- Information Provided by Affiliated Companies. We may receive information about you from companies and affiliates of the Company, so that information you provide may be used by us to provide you the Services, communicate with you, or provide you advertisements or other personalized content.
- Summary of Information Collected and Used
|Categories of Personal Information Collected (* may constitute “sensitive personal information” under applicable privacy law)||Sources of Information||Purposes for Collection, Use, and Sharing||Criteria Used to Determine Retention Periods||Sold or Shared (as defined by the CCPA)||Categories of Third Parties with Whom We May Disclose Information|
Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, usernames, password, IP address, or unique online identifiers)
|The duration of our relationship with you; the length of time necessary to complete a transaction; whether your personal data is a sensitive type; whether you specifically consented to retain the data; and our legal, contractual or similar obligations to retain or delete the data.||Sold and shared|
|Contact information (such as shipping and billing address, phone number)||Same as above||Sold and shared|
|Financial Account Information (such as credit or debit card number, bank account number, or other account numbers you provide)||Same as above||Not sold or shared.|
|Customer Profile Information* (such as race, gender, age range, income range, ad demographics)||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Personal Data categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (such as name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit or debit card number, or other financial information)||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Transactional or Commercial Information (such as products purchased, payment history)||Same as above||Sold not shared.|
|Health information* (such as the type of supplements you purchase)||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Communications With You (such as customer support messages, emails, social media posts)||Same as above||Sold not shared.|
|Internet or another similar network activity Information (such as information on a consumer’s interaction with a webpage, browsing history, search history, interactions with a Website, email, application, or advertisement)||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Non-Precise Geolocation Information (such as zip or area code, state, country)||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||Same as above||Sold and shared.|
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data for any purpose. Examples include aggregated statistical or demographic data or data provided in hashed, non-human readable form. For example, we may aggregate your usage data on how you use the Services (“Usage Data”) to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but does not directly or indirectly identify you and therefore does not amount to personal data.
- How We Use Collected Information
Generally, we will use your information in the following circumstances:
- To process and fulfill orders and purchases through our Services and to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- To provide customer service.
- To permit you to and facilitate participation in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- To personalize your experience and customize content on our Services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our Website, email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
- To send you important information regarding the Services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and other administrative information. As this information may be material to your use of the Services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or those of a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal data or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
We will generally only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where and when required or permitted by law.
- How We Disclose Collected Information
We disclose personal information as necessary to operate our business, such as in connection with providing our Services to you. In general, we may share your personal data with the parties listed below:
- Company affiliates and subsidiaries, to provide you with the Services.
- Unaffiliated third-party service providers, consultants, and other vendors that perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make the Website and our Services available to you.
- Advertising networks and technology companies that measure advertising performance and attribution on the Website.
- We share personal data with advertising networks or permit these networks to collect information from you directly on our Websites to facilitate online advertising, such as search engines and social network advertising providers, to serve targeted ads to you or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics, on third-party platforms.
- Promotional partners with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes or other joint promotional activities. These partners will usually be identified in the promotion rules or materials.
- The public when you provide feedback on our Services (e.g., if you post a product review on our Website or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name and comments) may be displayed on our Websites or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- In connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture, or any related or similar proceedings.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share Aggregated Data with third parties.
- Your Choices and Rights
- Target Advertising
We use your personal information to tailor our marketing and advertising efforts. To do this, we provide or make your information available to third party advertising networks (such as Google Ads) and social media companies (such as Facebook).
We use online identifiers such as email, cookie addresses, and device identifiers to help us provide targeted advertising to you and others like you. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to target audiences.
To opt out of targeted advertising, you may use the following links provided by third parties that manage opt outs for some ad networks:
- Marketing Communications
We may occasionally send you newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features, or product updates. We may also communicate with you on behalf of third parties about special offers, promotions, features, or product updates we think may be of interest to you, or you may have opted-in to receive newsletters or special promotions from one of our trusted third party providers.
If you decide you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication.
Note however, that by using the Services, you may not opt-out of some administrative and transactional communications that are reasonably necessary to operate and perform the Services, such as billing or service notifications. You may also opt-out of certain targeted advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
For additional information on privacy rights you may have, please review our “Jurisdiction-Specific Notices” section below.
- Age Restrictions. This Site is not designed for children. We restrict the use of our Services to individuals 18 years old and above. If you become aware that personal data about a person under 18 has been provided to us, please immediately contact us.
- Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. When we materially revise this Policy, we will give you notice of the revised Policy by posting the revised Policy on this site and by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after any changes or revisions to this Policy shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Policy.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. If you have any questions about security while using our Services, please contact us.
- Internal Users: Collection, Storage, Processing and Transfer of Information. We operate the Services primarily from the United States, which is where your information will likely be collected, stored, and processed. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to legal process in the countries in which we operate and/or store your information. By providing your information or using the Website or Services, you unambiguously understand, acknowledge and agree to our collection, storage, processing and transfer of such information as described in this Policy.
- How To Contact Us
Therabotanics Supplements, LLC
14724 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
VII. Jurisdiction-Specific Notices
Certain jurisdictions have specific legal requirements and grant privacy rights with respect to personal information, and we will comply with restrictions and any requests you submit as required by applicable law. For example, you may have the right to: (1) request to know what personal information has been collected about you and to access that information; (2) correct inaccuracies in your personal information; (3) request deletion of your personal information, subject to exceptions; or (4) request a copy of your personal information. You may also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights. If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or Virginia resident, you have the rights listed above; please also see the sections below for additional information as to how to exercise rights under the laws of those jurisdictions. If you are a California resident, see the Privacy Notice for California Residents below for additional information. If you are located outside of these jurisdiction and seek to exercise your rights under the law of another jurisdiction, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise opt-out preferences via the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link on our homepage.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. When you make a request, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify your identity (and the applicable jurisdiction). The verification steps we take may differ depending on your jurisdiction and the request. Where possible, we will attempt to match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we are able to verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us do so.
We will respond to your request within the time period required by applicable law. However, we may not always be able or required to comply with your request, in whole or in part, and we will notify you in that event.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
The following information is provided to California residents to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (the “CCPA”) and other California privacy laws and forms a part of this Policy. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
What We Collect & How We Use Information We Collect
During the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the categories of personal data from California consumers as listed in the chart in the “Summary of Information Collected and Used” section above.
Please see our Cookie Notice below for information about the collection and use of personal information by third-parties who process information collected by cookies and related technologies that we permit them to use on the Website. Except as indicated above in the “What Information is Collected and How We Collect It” section and below in the “California Job Applicants” section, we do not seek to collect any additional “sensitive personal information” (as defined in the CCPA).
California Residents that are Job Applicants
When you apply for a job with the Company, information may be collected about you in multiple ways: you may provide it to us in connection with your application; we may make observations in the application process or collect information from public information sources; or you may authorize us to collect information from other sources, such as a former employer or reference.
The following table describes our practices with regard to information submitted in the job application process. If you use our Websites in the job application process, additional information may be automatically collected, as described above.
|Category (* may constitute “sensitive personal information” under the CCPA)||Examples||Sold or shared||Criteria used to determine retention periods||Disclosed to|
|Personal Identifiers||name, email address, phone number, and contact address, username, social media handle||Not sold or shared||The duration of our relationship with you; the length of time necessary to complete a transaction; whether your personal data is a sensitive type; whether you specifically consented to retain the data; and our legal, contractual or similar obligations to retain or delete the data.||Service Providers|
|Protected Classifications*||gender, race and ethnicity, date of birth||Not sold or shared||Same as above.||Service Providers|
|Location Information||Coarse information (e.g., ZIP code, IP address)||Not sold or shared||Same as above.||Service Providers|
|Professional or employment-related information.||employer’s name, employer’s address||Not sold or shared||Same as above.||Service Providers|
|Education Information||institutions attended, degrees and certifications attained||Not sold or shared||Same as above.||Service Providers|
In certain circumstances, you may submit your application for employment through a third-party service that displays our job posting. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. Please review their privacy policies carefully prior to submitting your application materials.
Rights Specific to California Residents
Under the CCPA, a California resident has the following rights: (1) to request additional information about our data collection, use, disclosure, and sales practices in connection with your personal data; (2) to request the specific personal data collected about you during the previous 12 months; (3) to request the deletion of the personal data we have about you; (4) to request a restriction on certain processing of personal data; and (5) to request correction of inaccurate information. You may not be discriminated against for exercising your California privacy rights. You may submit a request to exercise your rights under the CCPA through one of two means:
- Submit a request via email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-800 803-9088 to submit your request.
Upon receiving your request, we will confirm receipt of your request by email or if you are registered in our customer portal, we may do so by a message directed to you in the portal. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In some instances, such as a request to delete personal data, we may first separately confirm that you would like for us to in fact delete your personal data before acting on your request.
We aim to respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. You may authorize another individual or a business registered with the California Secretary of State, called an authorized agent, to make requests on your behalf through these means. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
California residents are also entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Under the California “Shine the Light” law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. To make such a request you should send (a) an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights,” or (b) a letter to us at the address listed in the “How to Contact Us.” In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in this paragraph.
Privacy Notice for Colorado Residents
Colorado residents have certain rights around the Company’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal data. The Company sells certain personal information as described above. The Company does not engage in profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. The Company engages in “targeted advertising” as that term is defined in the Colorado Privacy Act (“CPA”).
The Company collects various categories of personal data when you use our Websites or Services. A more detailed description of the information the Company collects and how we use it is provided above in the “What Information is Collected and How We Collect It” section. This section also describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal data, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. If you are a resident of Colorado, starting July 1, 2023 you have the rights listed in the Jurisdiction-Specific Notices section above. You can learn more about how to submit a data rights request, or appeal denial of a request, by emailing email@example.com.
Privacy Notice for Connecticut Residents
Connecticut residents have certain rights around the Company’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal data. The Company sells certain personal information as described above. The Company does not engage in profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. The Company engages in “targeted advertising” as that term is defined in the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (“CTDPA”).
The Company collects various categories of personal data when you use our Websites or Services. A more detailed description of the information the Company collects and how we use it is provided above in the section titled “What Information is Collected and How We Collect It.” This section also describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal data, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. If you are a resident of Connecticut, starting July 1, 2023 you have the rights listed in the Jurisdiction-Specific Notices section above. You can learn more about how to submit a data rights request, or appeal denial of a request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Notice for Virginia Residents
Virginia residents have certain rights around the Company’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal data. The Company does not sell certain personal information as described above. The Company does not engage in profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. The Company engages in “targeted advertising” as that term is defined in the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”).
The Company collects various categories of personal data when you use our Websites or Services. A more detailed description of the information the Company collects and how we use it is provided above in the “What Information is Collected and How We Collect It” section. This section also describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal data, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. If you are a resident of Virginia, starting January 1, 2023 you have the rights listed in the Jurisdiction-Specific Notices section above. You can learn more about how to submit a data rights request, or appeal denial of a request, by emailing email@example.com.
Effective Date: March 23, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognize your device the next time you visit. Cookies may be used to remember your preferences and to help you navigate within a website. Web beacons or similar technology have similar functions. We use the term “cookies” in this Cookie Notice to refer to cookies as well as web beacons, pixels, or similar technologies.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our Sites are performing and allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a cookie will store your username.
What sort of cookies does the Company use?
1. ESSENTIAL COOKIES
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Sites. For example, some cookies allow us to identify registered users and ensure they can access the subscription-only pages, or they may facilitate page navigation or assist with security checks.
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
We utilize other cookies to analyze how our visitors use our Sites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site, and recall your preferences, such as which sections of the Sites you want to see when you log in.
4. BEHAVIORALLY TARGETED ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies are used to highlight articles, other content, or services that we think will be of interest to you based on your use of the Sites. They may also be utilized by third parties, such as when a third party consent feed has been included on the Site so that you can view videos.
We do use or allow certain third parties to serve cookies on our Sites. We may allow third parties to serve cookies to help identify fraudulent or automated traffic on our Sites. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, improving website functionality, and enforcing website terms and policies. For example, like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate our website traffic. You can see how Google Analytics uses cookie information across various websites by visiting https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites, or any successor webpage that Google may provide.
Which specific cookies do we use?
The “Cookies Used on Our Sites” table lists cookies that may be used on our Sites.
COOKIES USED ON OUR SITES
|Cookie and Cookie Provider||Purpose||Type of Cookie (Essential, Functional, Performance/ Analytics, Behaviorally Targeted Advertising)||Privacy Notice of Provider|
|Meta Pixel (Facebook)||Marketing and advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/|
|Taboola||Marketing and advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://www.taboola.com/policies/privacy-policy|
|Google Tag Manager (_gat_gtag_UA***)||Store preferences||Performance||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/|
|Google Ads and Doubleclick (1P_JAR, NID, IDE)||Marketing and advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/|
|Google Analytics (_gid, _ga, AEC, OTZ)||Services usage analytics||Performance||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/|
|Google (GRECAPTCHA)||Protects forms on the Site from auto-submissions by bots||Essential||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/|
|Youtube (YSC, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE)||Maintains statistics of what YouTube videos are viewed on the Website (YSC). Stores user preferences (PREF). Measures users’ bandwidth to determine which interface to show (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE)||Functional||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/rdp/|
|WooCommerce||eCommerce Platform/Customer Relationship Management||Essential||https://woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/|
|Klaviyo||Email Service Provider||Essential||https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/privacy/privacy-notice/12-30-2019|
|CrazyEgg||Marketing and Analytics||Performance and Analytics||https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy|
|Microsoft Ads||Marketing and Advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/microsoft-advertising-privacy-policy|
|Outbrain||Marketing and Advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://www.outbrain.com/privacy/|
|Stackadapt||Marketing and Advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://www.stackadapt.com/privacy-policy|
|Amazon DSP||Marketing and Advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://advertising.amazon.com/legal/privacy-notice|
|Everflow||Marketing and Advertising||Affiliate Marketing Platform||https://www.everflow.io/legal/gdpr-policy|
|Podsights||Marketing and Advertising||Podcast Platform||https://podsights.com/privacy-policy/|
|TikTok||Marketing and Advertising||Behaviorally Targeted Advertising||https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/us/privacy-policy/en|
- http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, if you are based in the US
- http://www.youronlinechoices.eu or http://www.allaboutcookies.org, if you are based in the EU
Like most websites, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain website usage data. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out of personalized ads from Google, see: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Note that, when you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Site and/or our ads on other websites and online services. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our websites do not work properly.
What about changes to this Cookie Notice?